NeuroInternational’s mission is to empower people with neurologic impairment to live an abundant life by offering the highest quality healthcare services, therapeutic living environments, and authentic love.
- Client-centered: Our clients are at the center of all we do, and we show dignity and respect to clients at all times
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to the highest standards, and we are passionate about the details
- Service: We believe it is a privilege to serve, and we hold to the Golden Rule
- Love: Our motivation for doing what we do is authentic – we genuinely love our clients, and we make decisions that demonstrate that love
- Integrity: Our word is our bond, and we do what we say we will do
NeuroInternational’s vision is to be known around the world as the leading healthcare organization in equipping people with neurologic impairment to maximize their independence and quality of life.
Expert Care and Quality Living
NeuroInternational offers comprehensive NeuroRehab, NeuroBehavioral, Complex Medical, Vocational, & Supported Living Services in a variety of residential and outpatient settings.
NeuroInternational’s outcome-driven support services are specially designed to address the complex medical, emotional, vocational and physical needs of individuals who suffer from life-changing brain and spinal cord injury and disease. Our comprehensive post-acute ABI/SCI recovery programs and I/DD programs provide highly individualized services necessary to enable people to live as independently as possible in a community setting. NeuroInternational is a comprehensive neuro-psycho-social model that focuses on all aspects of recovery and flourishing.
NeuroInternational has community-based neurorehabilitation support services available in multiple locations. The NeuroInternational network is growing so be sure to stay in touch with us to obtain an updated list of the services and programs available in your area.
If you have an immediate need for services in your hometown (NeuroRehab, NeuroBehavioral, Supervised Apartments, NeuroBehavioral Host Residences, Supported Living, and more) please reach out to us, and we will discuss a customized environment and treatment plan for your specific needs.