Residential & Outpatient Traumatic Brain Injury Services in Florida
NeuroInternational offers residential / inpatient head injury programs in Florida. Our TBI services in Florida are provided in a variety of community-based and inpatient settings. Our residential center in Florida offers comprehensive, multidisciplinary services for TBI survivors. We have an expert team of behavioral, medical, and rehab specialists who have significant experience in residential brain injury programs. Somes services are provided by consultants and partners via direct contract.
In Florida, we offer a variety of settings including a neurobehavioral hospital partnership program, free-standing post-acute facility, houses, apartments, companion, and outpatient services. Our free-standing facility in Sarasota has a reputation of being Florida’s premier supported living program.
Our Neuro Host Homes and residential support services are available in Sarasota, Tampa, Lutz, Valrico, Clearwater, St Petersburg, Orlando, Kissimmee, Maitland, Avalon Park, Miami, West Palm Beach, Sebring, Wauchula, Ft Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Daytona, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Ocala, Gainesville, Bonita Springs, Ft. Meyers and more.
Our TBI / ABI services in Florida include:
- NeuroBehavioral Services
- Supported Living
- Survivor Services – Get Your Life Back
- Family Services
- Catastrophic Care Solutions and Cost Containment
- Treatment Planning
- Respite and Vacations
- Snowbird Program
- Residential Pain Management Program ( serving adults, seniors )
- Senior NeuroSpecialty Programs ( serving older persons with strokes, TBI, and other acquired brain injury )
- National / International Forensic Services ( IME Services )
- Residential School Programs ( Residential IEP Facilitation by multidisciplinary team )
- Vocational Rehabilitation ( RTW, skills teaching, job coaching / placement, etc )
- Military: Blast injury and PTSD service
Main Facility: 4004 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota, Fl, 34232
Corporate Mail Address:
5317 Fruitville Rd, Suite 44, Sarasota, Fl, 34232.
Travel accommodations: Our out of town visitors stay at the Indigo Hotel.