Neuro and Brain Injury Services:
Additional Brain Injury Treatment and Recovery Services
On-site Services and Community Providers
- Neuropsychiatry / Medication and Lab Monitoring
- Health Education / Medical Monitoring / Dietary Monitoring
- Case Management and Ancillary Support Coordination
- Life Coaches / Personal Attendant Care
- Physical Therapy / Neuro-motor Rehabilitation / Sensory Integration
- Recreation Therapy
- Neuro-muscular Massage
- Chiropractor / Ortho
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
- Adaptive Technologies
- Cognitive Retraining
- Driving Evaluation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Hippotherapy / Horseback Riding
- Family & Care giver Training
- Support of Forensic Evals, Expert Witness / IME’s
- Support of Symptom Validity Testing
- Vocational Counseling and Job Placement / Coaching
- IEP Facilitation / Transitional Education
- Behavior Programming
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Sexual Functioning & Education
- Cognitive-Behavioral Counseling
Multidisciplinary Treatment Team Approach
An Multidisciplinary Treatment Team works closely together with the person served to achieve optimal functional gains. Clients, families, external case managers, senior care managers, guardians, legal representatives and other stakeholders are encouraged to participate in routine Treatment Team meetings in order to ensure goals, objectives, and strategies truly facilitate desired outcomes. All parties work together to develop and implement an appropriate, person-centered care plan. All clients are encouraged to provide ongoing feedback to the team so the care plan can be adapted to focus on changing status and needs. Services are provided by licensed rehabilitation therapists and doctors who specialize in brain and spinal cord injury care. Training in compensatory strategies is provided to the client, their family members, and significant others, as well as personal care attendants.
“Serving Adults and Seniors With Excellence”
- Comprehensive Residential & Outpatient Neuro-Rehabilitation.
- Comprehensive Residential & Outpatient Neuro-Behavioral Care.
- Supported Living (facility or TLF apartments).
- Respite / Luxury Vacations (USA, Europe & Caribbean).
- Forensic: IME, Functional Capacity Testing, and Expert Witness.
- Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Transitional Education and IEP Facilitation.
- Specialized Senior TBI Care